With a Smart TV, you can enjoy catching up on EastEnders last night or catching up on EastEnders on Netflix with a boxset marathon.
Since a Smart TV connects to the internet, that’s why.
Nowadays, almost all TVs have the ability to connect to the internet, but how exactly do you hook your TV up to the web?
While there are several ways to connect a TV to your network, we highlight wireless and wired options so you can find the one that’s best for you. Extend your range with this high-quality wifi extender.
- Netgear EX2700 Extender
- Netgear Ex6150 Extender
- TP link RE220 Extender
- Linksys RE6500 Extender
- Victony WiFi Extender
A Netgear Ex2700 extender overview is offered below.
The Netgear EX2700 N300 range extender comes with a user manual as part of the package. In the extender setup manual, you will find instructions on how to configure the device and use it.. There are no complicated procedures involved; all you have to do is follow the instructions in the manual to make your Netgear EX2700 extender functional. It is difficult for a novice to grasp the contents of the Netgear EX2700 Extender setup.
Connect to N300 WiFi
Improving the range of your existing N300 WiFi network is the best approach to expanding your network’s reach.
Better WiFi coverage with external antennas.
high-speed Ethernet port
To connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, game console, TV, or streaming device to your WiFi network, connect them to your network using a network cable.
How do I set up my Netgear EX2700 Extender via the WPS button?
- Connect the Netgear EX2700 Wi-Fi extender to the Internet.
- For effective use, place your Netgear extender in an area that’s close to the main Wi-Fi.
- Attach the EX2700 extender to any power socket, such as an outlet or a power strip.
- The Power light on the extender does not turn green until the light is on the extender..
- To begin, tap on the WPS button on the Netgear EX2700 extender.
- In order for the Netgear ac3000 router to work properly, the Netgear Link Status light on the front of the router should turn white. Either the connection is stable or the link status light will turn blue. Check the link status light of your Netgear extender, which will either show amber or red. Move the extender closer to the main Wi-Fi router, and follow the steps again.
- To any location in your house or office, install the Netgear EX2700 extender.
- Boost any Wi-Fi-enabled PC or smartphone’s Wi-Fi signal strength anywhere it is currently weak.
- Connect all the computers with an Ethernet connection and/or smartphones that have an Ethernet connection to the Netgear EX2700 extender.
- Wi-Fi Range Extender: Netgear EX2700 setup
Here are three simple ways to get your Smart TV connected to the internet.
1. Wireless internet – connect to your home Wi-Fi over a Wi-Fi connection
Most new Smart TVs have built-in Wi-Fi, which makes them Wi-Fi-enabled. Setting up your internet connection is quick and simple, but it works best when your TV and router are in the same room.
A wireless connection provides numerous benefits.
This cordless system allows you to keep your living room clutter-free.
A wall-mounted TV is the best option for wall-mounting since you have the freedom to place it anywhere in your living room.
Setting up your system is a snap. All you have to do is push a few buttons on your TV remote.”
Select the Menu button on your TV remote to go to the main menu.
Click the “Network Settings” link to connect to the network.. Make sure a wireless connection is setup
Look for your Wi-Fi network name to see if you are connected.
In order to type your Wi-Fi password, use the remote control’s button to enter the details.
This option requires that you connect to your router with an Ethernet cable.
Prefer a more reliable connection? The easiest way to connect your TV to the internet is to plug it directly into the router with an Ethernet cable. You will need to keep your TV as close to your router as possible.
The wired option – plug directly into your router
Connection to the Internet offers many benefits
- Setting it up is simple – all you have to do is plug it in
- The Fastest and Most Reliable Streaming Connections
- The download is much faster using Wi-Fi.
- On the back of your TV, look for the Ethernet port.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV and use it to connect to the Internet.
- Go to the “Network Settings” option on your TV’s remote and then enable wired internet
- Use your remote’s buttons to type your Wi-Fi password.
When your TV is upstairs, use a powerline.
As the distance between your router and you increases, the signal strength decreases. But a powerline kit can increase the range of your home network to provide more stable streaming.
Including two adapters and two Ethernet cables, a powerline kit is required. Once your router and the power plugs are in place, the internet signal travels down your electrical wiring to your home.
Advantages of using powerline
It offers a strong internet connection that can be used regardless of the strength of the building materials it must pass through.
There will be an easy way to connect your entire home to the internet.
If you have a router in the same room as your powerline adapter, plug it in into an outlet nearby.
in order to connect the adapter to your broadband router, use an Ethernet cable
Connect the second powerline adapter to a nearby outlet. This will enable you to plug your Smart TV into it.
Connect an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your Smart TV and wait for the software to load.